“The leading semiconductor component distributor dedicated to the Asia-Pacific market, Dalianda Holdings, announced that its subsidiary Quanding has launched a headset solution based on Qualcomm (Qualcomm) QCC3046 that supports the Swift pair fast pairing function on Windows computers.
On April 13, 2021, Dalian General Holdings, a leading semiconductor component distributor dedicated to the Asia-Pacific market, announced that its subsidiary Quanding launched a headset solution based on Qualcomm’s QCC3046 that supports the Swift pair fast pairing function on Windows computers.
QCC3046 is a new-generation Bluetooth 5.2 version of the high-performance low-power TWS SoC promoted by Qualcomm. This product is specially designed for the TWS+ANC in-ear small-volume headphone market. The QCC3046 is packaged in a WLCSP-94 with an ultra-small size of 4.377mm x 4.263mm x 0.57mm. In terms of performance, the product has a 120MHz Audio DSP, a 32 MHz Application Processor, a high-performance DSP that supports up to 24-bit audio streams and up to 6 microphones. at Qualcomm® With the support of cVc call noise reduction, ANC technology and Qualcomm’s proprietary audio coding technology aptX, aptX HD Audio, and aptX Adaptive, QCC3046 can bring unparalleled wireless audio experience in a wide range of application scenarios.
Figure 1 – The Display board of the Qualcomm QCC3046-based headset solution that supports the Swift pair fast pairing function on Windows computers.
Under the framework of traditional computer pairing Bluetooth, you need to open the computer’s setting interface first, and then enter the Bluetooth setting interface layer by layer to add Bluetooth permissions. The whole process requires 8 operation steps and takes 20 seconds. Under the powerful Application Processor technology, users can program customized functions to realize fast pairing with Swift pair on Windows 10, simplify the pairing steps between PC and Bluetooth devices, and improve the market competitiveness of products.
Figure 2 – The product entity diagram of the Qualcomm QCC3046 based on the Qualcomm QCC3046 that supports the fast pairing function of the Windows computer.
The Swift pair quick pairing execution process is as follows:
1. Put the Bluetooth peripheral in pairing mode;
2. By turning off peripherals, Windows will Display a notification to the user;
3. Select “Connect” to start pairing peripherals;
4. When the Windows peripheral device pairing mode no longer exists or can no longer be nearby, the action center notification will be deleted.
Figure 3 – The block diagram of the headphone solution based on Qualcomm QCC3046 that supports Swift pair fast pairing function on Windows computers.
Core technical advantages:
• Bluetooth 5.2 version, the connection is more stable and the delay is smaller;
• Small size, 4.377mm x 4.263mm x 0.57mm, suitable for in-ear TWS headphones;
• Support Qualcomm’s next-generation TWS technology: Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring technology;
• Qualcomm support® aptX™ and aptX HD Audio;
• Integrate Qualcomm’s third-generation ANC noise reduction function, with better noise reduction effect, including modes: Hybrid, Feedforward, and Feedback modes;
• Lower power consumption than QCC3020/512x;
• Greater transmit power can improve Bluetooth distance, Maximum RF transmit power can reach 13dBm;
• Support Always On Voice voice wake-up, voice operation function;
• Support Windows10’s Swift pair function.
• Compliant with Bluetooth v5.2 specification;
• Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring Stereo Earbuds;
• Always-on voice support;
• 120MHz Kalimba™ audio DSP;
• 32MHz developer processor for applications;
• High-performance 24-bit audio interface;
• Digital and analog microphone interfaces;
• Flexible PIO controller and LED pins with PWM support;
• Serial interface: UART, bit serializer (I²C/SPI), USB 2.0;
• Active Noise Cancellation: Hybrid, Feedforward and Feedback modes;
• aptX, aptX Adaptive and aptX HD Audio;
• 1 or 2 microphones Qualcomm® cVc™ headset voice processing;
• Integrated PMU: Dual SMPS for system/digital circuits, integrated Li-Ion battery charger;
• 94-ball 4.377 x 4.263 x 0.57mm, 0.4mm pitch WLCSP.