• 16 characters x 2-lines LCD with keypad and high-level interface
. The display
will fit nicely in a 1U
rack mount case (35 mm overall height).
• A single 5v supply is needed for micro-controller, backlight, and LCD. Supplying the optional 12v
will allow control of 4 fans.
• Four fan connector
s with RPM monitoring and variable fan power
• A fail-safe fan power setting allows safe host fan control based on temperature.
• “Live Display
” shows up to eight temperature or fan readings without host intervention, allowing fan RPMs and temperatures to be shown immediately at boot, even before the host operating system is loaded.
• Adjustable, long-life backlights are driven from the 5v supply at constant current. Their brightness is independent of power supply variations.
• Bidirectional “full-duplex” 19200 / 115200 baud ESD-protected RS-232 interface (-KS versions).
• Robust packet based communications protocol with 16-bit CRC.
• Module has a 6 o’clock viewing direction
• Integrated, LED-backlit, 6-button translucent silicon keypad has four directional arrows, Enter, and Cancel.
• Edge-lit white LED backlight with negative STN blue transmissive mode LCD. Display shows light characters on a deep blue background.
• The display can be read in normal office lighting and in dark areas. May be difficult to read in direct sunlight.
• Nonvolatile memory capability (EEPROM): Set the “power on” display screen, plus 16-bytes for storing IP, netmask, system serial number, or other data.
CFA633TMIKS Inverter, CFA633TMIKS power supply, CFA633TMIKS electronic board, CFA633TMIKS VGA board, CFA633TMIKS touchscreen available.